HIGH VOLTAGE POWER CABLES
Single Core, XLPE Insulated, Lead Sheathed, Copper / Aluminum Conductor
• IEC 60840
• ICEA S-108-720
• Copper / Aluminum conductor, stranded, round shape for cross-sections up to (and including) 800 sqmm and segmental from cross-sections 1000 sqmm up to 2500 sqmm.
• Inner semiconductor layer firmly bonded to the XLPE insulation.
• XLPE insulation.
• Outer semiconductor layer firmly bonded to the XLPE insulation (the inner semiconductor, XLPE insulation and outer
semiconductor are extruded in one operation:
• Copper wires screen with semi-conductive tapes as longitudinal water barrier.
• Aluminum laminated sheath as radial water barrier.
• HDPE over sheath with semi-conductive layer.
SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT:
• The copper wires screen is the short circuit current carrying component and its cross section area depends on the short circuit current value (according to client requirements).
• Also the metallic screen may be Lead alloy sheath, or combination between both copper and Lead.